Quote:

Quote:

Very smooth WIW post

I am kind of offended by that. I have no interest in selling this car or it would be in the For Sale or WIW section. If you look at my history the one car I ever tried to sell had a WIW post.

All I am trying to do is decide what to do with it and now I know thanks to the constructive responses in this post.

I'll clean it up and get it running. We have more than enough spare parts to get it on the road. Thank you all for the motivation. The floors are looking a little thin from the top side but so far no holes. The spare tire well surprised me too. The masses have spoken.

and to my friend Tom for rescuing it for us.

Be offended all you like, you started a thread about scrapping it, then changed to parting it, then
Quote:

To answer your question...time/money/storage space. Running/driving cars like this one don't sell for $3500 and this car needs to be brought back from the dead. I'd hate to do it but really don't need a ninth (or is that tenth) car to insure/garage/drive. Your words not mine. You posted a bunch of pictures of a car that is rough but doesn't appear to be a basket case. If you changed your mind, great , clean it up and enjoy it.... but YOUR posts would have been perfect in a WIW thread.