Quote:

Thanks, When I measured for tire fitment and backspacing, I had planned on using rear drums, I picked up a set of wilwood disk brakes for next to nothing, unfortunetly the rotor hat is about 5/8 inch thick and pushed the wheels out, you can see in the last pic the extra space I have to the framerail.

I will look for a set of wheels with 5.5 backspace.

15x10 weld draglites 5.5 BackSpace wanted to buy trade for a 15x10 4.5 BS LOL

The seating issue I will keep looking into as I really rather not cut out my door bar and change it. the seats are not yet installed and there is only an inch or so for the door bar to move outward and will still leave the steering offset.

I am trying to figure out is you have a 67 coronet? that is the same car I have been running for 4 years, we started with just standard 8 3/4 rear 430 gear 4 1/2 bs, 29 tall tire, 10.5 tire.
we had a roll bar installed 1 3/4 as per rules, then as we went faster we decided to put a full cage in the car,, we left the roll bar in and just added the 1 5/8 cage loop and down bars, we have no issues with the seats as we kept the standard seats Looking at your pics it appears you have a larger seat than what the car really needs?
as for tire clearance we did have a small one such as yours , we ended up triming that a little more , and rolling it up to make it look normal.
As for adjustments, you wont use all of them, might only use 2, the one your in now and may ,, maybe one other.
We have cal tracs on the 67, wish we didn't buy! be that as it may,, we set the pinion at 3* down
Ladder bars can be nuteral to 2-4 * up hill depending on the 'hit ' you are looking for,