i hate to be a pest..
but I strongly recommend that (especially since its a new set up) you flow the fuel side of the system to set "flowing" fuel pressure..5.5 is ok..
(i like psi a lil higher for atomization between two plates and plumbing..but just get a solid base fuel psi then go from there)
i made a pill/fixture to flow my self from brake line.
but with two base plates you may just want to use your kits base plates..
You need to flow the kit/set up you have through the fuel jets you will be using ...then adjust the fuel pressure reg to find and set your flowing fuel psi.
I strongly suggest:you do this...keep the plates off the engine..then engineer a longer fuel supply line from the engine bay to allow the base plates to reach a catch bucket...
install your fuel pills into these plates . set the plates down into the bucket then flow only the fuelside of the system. and adjust the fuel psi while fuel is flowing...
(leave no2 lines off/system/bottle off)
once you see a stable fuel psi..trigger it a few times and watch what the psi does... if you like what you see..then mount the plates on the motor.
and understand that is the flowing fuel psi.
this is the only way to get a baseline and know your fuel is right..
after that its just a matter of no2 jets and timing...
best of luck...

ps..the earlier explanations were more a trial in symantics...I think those guys where trying to give you a broad explanation.. some guys jumped in..focusing on some goofy aspects..
^***************************************
get fuel psi right..put in colder plugs.
get your bottle psi 950 (no reason to go higher)
set your no2 pills..and your timing...based on your hp package.
get the car running..(after purging system manually bring up the rpms to about 1200 rpm hold it steady there.then for a split second snap the no2 trigger..if it jumps rpms in an instant..crisply like a 2 stroke..then your close.. should be crisp and clean .
then i suggest only making 80 foot pass for the first pass on no2 ...check your plugs. and listen to motor..if it pulls clean..and plugs look good. work your way towards full passes.

my experience if it pops or sputters or feels like its breaking up..its to fuel fat.
if its clean on each shortend run..then check plugs..
Detination for me was never something i could feel..i only saw it on the plugs..
some of the passes that ate pistons felt strong until it went boom...
thats why i say start with short runs and check plugs...

its a nice shot in the arsey when its working right...

365" Iron J heads,,3480lbs best 1.39 60ft on SS springs.10.54,124 mph ...6.67 1/8th et.average 60fts 1.46 w/ small cam &.063 no2 pill tagged & insured
[image][/image]