Quote:

I agree the vert seems to be holding that great combo back quite a bit, you need more stall/flash....so long as you don't loose too much top end efficiency in the process.

The cam has a lot of lift for the .050 duration, are you running higher than a 1.6:1 rocker to get there?

Your thread is also very telling about the Eddie airgap, I can see that the cross section becomes a restriction to the torque peak which in turn lowers the hp trajectory in a predicable manner....great stuff and very telling info. you can sometimes only discover this on dyno tests where you have plenty of head flow and cam (i.e., proportional to the motor size) to get there to find the bottleneck.

I'd be tempted to run the Victor 340 on it to get another good side by side, the SV will help a 360 more so than a 408 I think since the SV runners are longer and the stroke of the 360 is shorter. The opposite tends to be true when the stroke is long the motor doesn't need additional runner length (for a given X-section) to make adequate mid range torque and the longer runner will then tend to be a gradual restriction above the VE/torque Peak.

1.6 rockers intake/exhaust. I wish I had a few other intakes to try when it was on the dyno. M1, Victor, Xcelerator would all have been interesting to try. Keep us posted on the AirWolf 220 headed beast. Wish those had been around when I bought the IndyBrocks.