Quote:

You did good!...BTW that looks like a Classic MotorSports/Hurst Industries (Summit) 5spd set up?...yes/no

Mike

It is a Hurst yes.

All of my measurements have been done with the car sitting on the suspension. The front is set at the factory ride height. Wheels are sitting up on blocks with center of wheel to the floor distances all the same. I have put 200# in the car and about 70# in the trunk to try and make up for no interior or gas in the tank. Based on top of tire to wheel well it is siting level. Oh and the floor is level also.

I have been getting the angle from the machined surface on the end of the tail shaft, I can try and check the oil pan also.

I will try out the motor mount bolts also and see if anything gives at all.

I thought of shimming the K-Frame but would rather not if I didn't have to. Just got all the caster / camber ect all set up, what a PITA. Also the front of the shaker looks about perfect, hate to lower it.

As it sits right now the back of the shaker needs to come up about 1/4" to get to what I would call looking good. I think I can get that now just by doing some tweeking and bending on the base plate, so I am feeling better about where that is at.

Going to try and get at it tommarow but don't know if it will happen, it is the wife birthday after all.

1971 Hemi Cuda 2005 SRT-10 Regular Cab Flame Red. 12.771 @ 109.67<---TIME SLIP--Video