Quote:

Well I did read on the forums and knew that the floor had to be moded on the passenger side to make it fit correct. That was no issue I did it. I didn't see it mensioned anywhere that the mount that is supplied with the kit actually drops the the tail shaft of the tranny below stock height which tips the engine back. The only way I would have know is to fully assemble the car shaker and all. I did have the tranny mounted in the car when doing the floor work, but how was I to know that the crossmember supplied drops the tranny.

I am not trying to blame anyone, just thinking of solutions. My first choice it going to be to raise the tunnel, but I have to see if I can hide it under the consel or not. Just exploring options is all.

By the way it did not come from Keisler

If you had searched any of the Mopar Forums for TKO500/600 installs, I've clearly stated for perhaps the last 10 years on various sites that, that ANY TKO 500/600 install needs to have the drivelinr angle re-established, and a factory 4spd hump used, A,B,or E body....

I'll measure my 71 E body 4spd factory equipped car tonight for you to determine a "starting" point for you to re-establish a proper driveline angle,...bite the bullet and correct this issue now...

Allmost all of the kits offered on the market today are based on the initial Keisler design of over a decade ago, while Keisler has continiously improved their design over the years, others have not, only a select few have improved apon their initial offering

mike