Hey fella's glad to be here. Had a buddy from a knife forum tell me about you guys so I'll be looking for all kinds of info.
I have a'68 Plymouth Satellite that I bought in 1994. Fixed it all up, won trophies at the car shows and had it running 13.02 @ 107 in the 1/4 mile. Then in 2005 I sold it like an idiot. Got to really missing the car, tracked it down and was able to buy it back a few months ago.
Had to tune it up and clean on it to get it running half way right, the other owner did a piss poor job of maintaining it. Got it running good enough that I was getting ready to go to the Mopar event at the drag strip......then it just starts running bad. I've been messing with it for about 3 weeks and can't figure it out.
Its a 440 that I built about 15 years ago. Keep in mind that it ran awesome, then just started running real bad. Here is a list of things I've checked...

Compression.....145-165#
Resealed intake and no leaks
750 Edelbrock carb cleaned
Stamped rocker arms
Mallory Unilte distributor changed to factory electronic ignition, no difference.
Oil pump drive and bushing, good
Changed coil, no difference
Getting good constant spark on all wires.
Checked TDC with piston stop to make sure dampner is right, that's good

The timing mark on the dampner bounces around and does not stay constant. Does this when checked on all wires ( I have timing tape). Has a bad dead spot in it when I give it the gas and when in idle it shakes real bad...sure could use some ideas. Thanks