I know they have a cap on it to keep every tom , dick & harry signing up that are not even close to being a Q16 car but when I was last there there were a total of 13 cars in the show and yes they had a 9.25 cap on, had they not I would of gladly ponied up my $250 to run as I was running mid 9.30's at the time, I for one would love to be on the slow side of the ladder for a shot at one of those triple shot NOS or turbo'ed cars that are lucky if they can cut a light or even come close to there dial. Sorry but 1/2 of the top part of the field usually have no idea how to bracket race because that is not there usual gig!
Having only 13 cars in that field is ridiculous! Hopefully they can get a full field of sub 9 second cars and I will be on the fence watching, Super pro, Mopars vs the World and any other bonus race they throw at us is just a BONUS to help make this a profitable weekend, one thing I do know is it will be fun regardless, see you all in the lanes. I know there should be quite a few more than normal making the venture down this year due to the new dates.