Not bashing Dom just making a point. If the current trend for this race continues it will not continue to exist. I understand everyone has things come up or finacial reasons, those are not the folks I am talking too. I am sure you understand that. There are those out there who do not have financial issues coming they done come because they dont like the parking situation, or the fact that other makes are there, or the sometimes less thanb orderly fashion they are parked, or they canot park with all their buddies, or the weather or any one of a number of excuses. Those are the folks I am talking to. I am fairly sure they know who they are. This is one of the biggest payouts we get here on the west coast, I just do not understan why it is not better supported by racers. Since this is the only event of it's kind out here I think we all need to do what we can to support it.

I try to support what I can, contrary to what many seem to think we are not rich just middle class folks like most. We have been a military family for well over 20 years. Anyone can look up what we made, or make. You aint gonna getting rich in a financial way doing that. But you do get to meet some preety awesome folks over the years so I guess in that since we are rich.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"