Quote:

I agree it would be great to see the event start to grow again instead of contract as it ihas been. It is all we have out here for a large Mopar event with racing, show and swap. The direction it has been going the last few years is not a good sign. Let's all hope the trend is the other direction from here on out. But I fear it will be the excuse game yet again, as this seems to be a west coast past time when it comes to drag racing. Always some reason to NOT go to a race, then whine when it no longer exists.

You`re too funny Al, not everyone has a big bank roll as you apparently do even though you say "limited military income".........should of joined the military I guess so I could be limited also.............If I could I would attend EVERY Mopar event but at this point I can`t and that`s fine w/me but stop bashing Mopar guys/gals who CAN`T make it to these events just because YOU can...............peace!

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....