Quote:

Awesome setup, love the EFI,
Thanks Whiplash..glad to see you got yours all together finally also

But for a daily driver, a hole in the hood is a pain in the rear. I'm talking snow, rain, etc..
That's where the under the hood stuff shines.
And I absolutely agree 100%..No it dosen`t make the most friendly "daily driver"..I was just addressing the implication that nobody with a blower would drive them in the rain, Like I stated I do drive mine..while I may not be overly happy in a down pour, I also don`t watch the weather forcast 3 days in advance to see if there is gonna be a cloud in the sky ..I`m at work right now and it`s sitting in the parking lot as we speak...I`d be willing to bet that 90% or more of the members on this board won`t/don`t drive their cars in the rain and more to the point.. the SNOW that those of us up here have to deal with..My car was my daily driver from `79 till around `86 when I parked it. While I do enjoy driving it..I like the creature comforts my daily driver affords me more.

And also while i`m on this "hijack"
The notion that any car with a blower had better run 8`s is just a plain crock of $#&*...The level of parts,maintence,money required at that level is just not what alot of people want....myself included..I built mine the way it is, To be fun and dependable because thats the way I wanted it.(and i`ve got a "thang" for blowers)
Given the constraints i`ve imposed on myself with a real V code car, i`m perfectly happy with it`s performance and it still has a some left in it

Sorry `bout the hijack DF....I`m at work and bored

Rick

Blown71X V2.0 under construction 71 Cuda 383 4-SPD (maybe for sale) 2010 Challenger B5 Classic