they are not "coming back" because they never left!! they are the coolest and the most motorhead part you could ever put on a car, they do not garner alot of attention from jonny law either! they make a wicked insne amount of power that has to be experieced first hand, the thrill of driving a pressurized car in unreal,. tire boiling low end smoke shows are the norm as well and slig shot blasts as the boost moves the car like a titan rocket! any one who doesnt like them never had one and they ARE what hot rooding is all about I myself am so sick of "perfect resto" cars, they are made by some one else in a factory all the same and available to anyone who wantted to buy one are they cool,? yes, do i own some? yes do i apperciate them? yes! but i have more fun with my hot rod cars than any other restored car i ever had( except my hemi cuda convert, that car was fun, only because i drove it!)here are 2 shots of 2 cars i have both blown big blocks both street cars, the black car has been on the street for over 10 years with some heavy duty useage,(undisputed king of the concrete jungle i might ad!) no problem other than normal maintence and the 2nd car speeks for it self, i have many high compression big cammed, etc etc built motors, but nothing is even comparable to a roots blown big inch motor, they rule!!!! wimps go home!!!!

1160463-IM000883.JPG (366 downloads)