I put this on another post but I thought I would cover this one as well. Thank you for reading.

Just to let everyone know that we are currently manufacturing all of the Keith Black aluminum engine blocks and components including the KB Oil Pumps, Gear Drives, Rocker Stands and Shafts and lots more. We have dropped the Stage 10 HEMI block and have decided that the Stage 15 is a better offer for the application. Times being what they are we had to consolidate a few items.
To set the record straight KBRE never closed. We had entered into negotiations with a private party that expressed a desire to purchase the company for a large sum of money, which will remain undisclosed. To make a very long story short, the individual could not produce the funds negotiated. This individual had told people that he had already purchased the company which was not true. All I have to say about this is you live and if you’re lucky, you learn.
Orders are steadily picking up and as funds permit we will rededicate efforts on projects that were put on hold. If anyone has any questions, or orders, please give us a call or send us an E-mail we will be glad to answer them.

Thank You for all your support and kind words, that's why we're still here.

Ken Black
President
KBRE