Quote:

Quote:

Sounds to me like the Bank pulled their credit line.....

You apparently have no idea as to what you are saying. The entire Black family are very close friends of my family, and I take offense to a flatout STUPID comment by someone that is just throwing out a comment, just to do it. Not cool at all. If you knew these people on a personal level, you would NEVER say or think of anything in a negative fashion, regarding the entire KB Racing company.

For those of you that are not into making comments like the one above, KB Racing has been for sale for quite some time, in a private, word of mouth fashion. With the hit on the economy, foundry prices going sky high, etc., etc., Ken has had to make some very difficult decisions. Let me tell you, this is killing him, as he has worked very hard over the years, to carry on the great tradition and products that his legendary father created. Very, very sad.

Take it easy there B1Cuda... I don't think there was anything bad meant by his statement.

A lot of companies have lines of credit to help them through slow seasons. And a lot of banks have been pulling those lines of credit- not because of any wrong doing on the part of the account holder, but because the banks are afraid to let anymore bad credit affect their bottom line. I had one w/ Washington Mutual. When I started hearing about the problems WM was having, I pulled all the cash out of my line of credit. Sure enough... less than a week later WM had closed ALL lines of credit. Now, it's just a 15yr fixed rate loan on what I pulled out.

Anyways, whether or not that is the case w/ KB, it was a possible reason for why they couldn't keep things going.

1968 Plymouth Fury III 4-Door: 12.79 @ 115, 60'- 1.93 (Hey... it's a Cruise ship... what do you expect?!) Famoso Raceway, 02/08