Quote:

Quote:

Sounds to me like the Bank pulled their credit line.....

You apparently have no idea as to what you are saying. The entire Black family are very close friends of my family, and I take offense to a flatout STUPID comment by someone that is just throwing out a comment, just to do it. Not cool at all. If you knew these people on a personal level, you would NEVER say or think of anything in a negative fashion, regarding the entire KB Racing company.

For those of you that are not into making comments like the one above, KB Racing has been for sale for quite some time, in a private, word of mouth fashion. With the hit on the economy, foundry prices going sky high, etc., etc., Ken has had to make some very difficult decisions. Let me tell you, this is killing him, as he has worked very hard over the years, to carry on the great tradition and products that his legendary father created. Very, very sad.

Well said Chris..

This is a crazy time and the problem isn't always pulling a credit line.
People have lost their spending power--alot of this is attributed to fuel costs skyrocketing--so they cut back on the non essentials.
A Keith Black Engine Block would fall into that category if you had to weigh it versus, say, rent, eating, fueling your vehicle, or school clothes for your kids, The KB Block will wait for another day. Sad but true in too many instances.
The middle class didn't create this problem, but are told to pay to fix it..
An honest business like KB is forced out by the greed of others..

Maybe we can all get a job like this..
http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/topstocks/archive/2008/09/30/the-best-temp-gig-in-history.aspx
That is why small business can't get a break..Too many greedy haves vs. have nots..

Chris..