Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What I'd thought was the correct part number I was told was incorrect by a board member but was informed by Mancini Racing differently.

My engines a 69 393 HP, windage tray, 402 pan setup.

Thanks ,Evan

I have used the pickup that you THINK is incorrect more than once with a 402 pan , so unless Mopar changed something since the last time I bought one , maybe 4 years ago , I don't see how it is incorrect.

The reasons for my showing the differences between the 2 pickups isn't because I think one is correct or not, rather to illustrate the confusion because of the catalogs & similarities between the two. I certainly didn't expect them to have virtually identical shapes. I just figured I couldn't of been the only guy ever confused by this issue & it might be helpful to show this in both pic's & spec's. Its great to know the 4529564 works w/a 402 pan w/o problems, now we also know that the 5007848 will work as well because they're virtually identical. I think it was worth an extra $24 bucks to clear up my confusion & anyone in the future can benefit from this now.

Thanks all,
Evan

Huh ???

Go back a read what YOU posted

Quote:

What I'd thought was the correct part number I was told was incorrect by a board member but was informed by Mancini Racing differently.

YOU are ASSuMEing that the number I gave you is WRONG because Mancini told you something different.

I have my 2002 Mopar Performance catalog in front of me which is where I got that P4529564 part number , The number that you got from Mancini isn't even in this catalog anywhere .

All you have is conflicting information, the P4529564 WORKS and is what MP was/is selling, it's listed application is B engine, 68-72. The majority of B engines from 68- 72, in what we'll assume is MUSCLE CAR era applications and not C bodies, came with the 402 pan installed on it ... That's B bodies and E bodies, so tell us how it's wrong, please?