Well the 69 Road Runner is on the road! but...., about 20 minutes into the ride it starts to run rougher and rougher until it dies completely. What I have is a 440 block rebuilt with stock iron heads rebuilt, stock intake, 750 Holley double pumper carb (mech. secondaries), Mopar electronic ignition(all new components), 727 trans rebuilt(with new converter), power disc brake upgrade (front only). So the car has had the timing set and the carb idle adjusted and runs great off the start idles good, runs good under the load of the trans, but after about 20 minute ride or so it starts to run rougher and rougher until it just stalls out completely. It has 195 thermostat and runs cool while driving around 190/195. It has a new sending unit (5/16) in the gas tank, new gas, new rubber lines, new fuel filter. Now to me it just seems related that when everything under the hood warms up it starts acting up. Checked vacuum lines but will re-check again. What do you make of this situation? Have you experienced this similiar behavior with your ride? What should I check next? Thanks, Jay

Last edited by ONEBADBIRD; 09/09/12 12:01 PM.