Quote:

Quote:

FEETS I should really start ignoring your posts but they are somewhat entertaining on a really strange level. OK great you had 1 car that was in a magazine HOW LONG AGO ? Move on man your 15 minutes of fame are over. Did it have the Mercedes fan on it when it was in the magazine ? is that an E- Body like the OP is asking about ? I personally wouldn't put a car that looked like that on the streets unless it was on my trailer going to my shop to get done right But that's just the way I am.

My 92 Vette was in Corvette enthusiast magazine in July 2005 Sporting it's Ford Taurus fan.

My 72 Challenger was in Mopar Max magazine in May 2010 it's an E-Body and is sporting the Ford Taurus Fan in the magazine. That's the topic of this thread.

My 73 Roadrunner will be in Mopar Max magazine next month and will be on the cover it's sporting the Ford Contour fan in the pictures.

All 4 of my cars are in the beginning stages of being in a rap video. I don't know yet how that will go so I'm not going to say anymore about it.

I know you're involved in the Mercedes fan controller design or sales of it. You should explore proper advertising for your product on cars with radiators that the fan actually fits and looks good. Stop trying to shove it down the throats of everybody that posts an electric fan question.

I have no idea what you're talking about with the fan on the air cleaner thing. You lost me on that one.

None of my cars are " Show Poodles" they get beaten on a regular basis I just keep them clean and maintained.

Whoa there Greenglow. The pictures you posted has a different radiator than the one feets posted, so obviously, the mercedes fan may not fit your radiator as well as others. The first picture feets posted hardly looks 'hacked' to me.

And for the record, Feets helped with the ideas behind the design of the controller, but otherwise he's not involved with it. No royalties either

At one point Andrew put the fan on top of his engine, resting between the rad support and the air cleaner. It still pulled enough air through to keep it cool at idle.

I really need to make some current measurements at different fan speeds Now that I think I figured out my cooling 'issue' (gauge reads 10* high ), I haven't seen it go over 40%.

The fan in feets picture doesn't look hacked to you ???? talk about easy to please !! The only thing that setup is missing is some duct tape and maybe a Coors lite beer can for a wire loom and it would be in the hillbilly hall of fame.

The radiator/fan fitment I was referring to was based on the picture FEETS posted. I know my radiator isn't the stock radiator but it is a stock replacement sized radiator from Champion that bolts into my stock radiator support and will accept a stock fan shroud if I used one. So what's so different about the radiators ? I it the aluminum material that it's made of that would make the fan look like it's too big with the fan blade coming up to the top of the radiator tank? I don't have a reason to try a Mercedes fan on my cars the Taurus fans are working just fine. I will have an answer in a couple months on the Contour fans after it gets over 100 degrees here and I can prove they work. Again as the OP asked in the title of this thread.

I was just trying to answer the OP's question "
Electric Fan - E-body - Proven Combos " But once again FEETS tried to turn it into a pi$$ing match so he could show off his LDS ....... ( Little Dude Syndrome )

This is the picture I was reffering to: