Quote:

I'll take "CUTESY" any day of the week over a 50 amp fan that doesn't even fit the core. Unless you think that fan is so powerful that it can pull air through the tank. You should try to find a fan that fits the core you might save yourself 10 amps of draw.

The Mercedes fan pulled enough air to cool Andrewh's 5.9 Magnum for more than an hour while the fan was laying on the air cleaner and radiator. He laid it up there, unplugged his fan, that thing kept his engine cool.

When running the fan controller the current draw is much lower than you'd think.

Quote:

I like my equipment clean and tidy That Mercedes fan install looks like a hack job to me.

Hello, have you seen my hot rod? You know, that low budget cobbled together thing that has been in two magazines and used as background for a TV show and a rock video?
I wasn't worried about pretty. For me, form follows function. The hot rod isn't a show poodle.

Andrewh has a nice clean install on his car. It runs an aftermarket radiator.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon