FEETS I should really start ignoring your posts but they are somewhat entertaining on a really strange level. OK great you had 1 car that was in a magazine HOW LONG AGO ? Move on man your 15 minutes of fame are over. Did it have the Mercedes fan on it when it was in the magazine ? is that an E- Body like the OP is asking about ? I personally wouldn't put a car that looked like that on the streets unless it was on my trailer going to my shop to get done right But that's just the way I am.

My 92 Vette was in Corvette enthusiast magazine in July 2005 Sporting it's Ford Taurus fan.

My 72 Challenger was in Mopar Max magazine in May 2010 it's an E-Body and is sporting the Ford Taurus Fan in the magazine. That's the topic of this thread.

My 73 Roadrunner will be in Mopar Max magazine next month and will be on the cover it's sporting the Ford Contour fan in the pictures.

All 4 of my cars are in the beginning stages of being in a rap video. I don't know yet how that will go so I'm not going to say anymore about it.

I know you're involved in the Mercedes fan controller design or sales of it. You should explore proper advertising for your product on cars with radiators that the fan actually fits and looks good. Stop trying to shove it down the throats of everybody that posts an electric fan question.

I have no idea what you're talking about with the fan on the air cleaner thing. You lost me on that one.

None of my cars are " Show Poodles" they get beaten on a regular basis I just keep them clean and maintained.