Quote:

make your fuel jet the same size as your NOS jet to start with

Only if you want a rich tune up out of the box with recommended fuel pressures for the system. If you have a wideband O2 sensor it will help a bunch!

Follow what Big Squeeze said and you'll be good. Want a 100 shot, about a .047 n2o jet and something in the .037-.040 fuel jet. Ask Monte if you get hold of him about a good baseline jet package. Even the new/revised kit recommendations are still fat. The old 150hit n2o/F was .063/.071, new is .063/.063. The new 100 hit is .047/.047, still fat. A general guideline is if your fuel jet is same or larger than you n2o jet, it's a FAT tune up.

I'm might be doing a 100 shot on my car and it's going to be .047/.039 to start with as far as plate jetting with 6PSI fuel pressure. If I jump to a 150, .063/.053 to start.

Why I wrote bump timing it 2* at a time, must have had setting initial on my mind... Do 1* at a time. I think NOS says 2* per 50hp and then an additional 2* safety margin. Better to take a bunch of timing out and not hurt it than not enough and cayse issues. Just like the plate jetting, sneak up on the best combination.