Thamks for all the advice guys, I truly appreciate it! I had the car dyno tuned , so I feel that the carb tune-up is right on. I have installed the pills as suggested by NOS for the 100horse shot and that is a 47N/53F. I have a 6AL so instead of buying components for that old style system I think ill just manually retard the timing. I do not have an assortment of fuel pills, is that something that I should purchase?

As far as my fuel system goes, I have the Holley "HP150" billet pump. that states its 140gph@16psi or up to 900 horses...I have -8 line feeding the engine dead-headed with 7 pounds to the carb and I have put a tee below the carb. reg to tap the fuel line and installed another regulator for the nitrous and set it at 6 pounds, I also have a low pressure swith in the line b4 any regulators and its set at 5 lbs., does anybody think when my fuel bowls need more fuel and the floats open that my main fuel line will go below 5lbs......that is the question

I have tried to post some questions on Yellowbullets nitrous tech with induction solutions, but I cannot register, they must have all the users the want. I tried to buy a system from Monte but after sending 3 email requests for info and getting no responses I had to go another direction and that is why I chose a NOS system

Last edited by turner; 05/13/12 10:57 AM.