Quote:

Thamks for all the advice guys, I truly appreciate it! I had the car dyno tuned , so I feel that the carb tune-up is right on. I have installed the pills as suggested by NOS for the 100horse shot and that is a 47N/53F. I have a 6AL so instead of buying components for that old style system I think ill just manually retard the timing. I do not have an assortment of fuel pills, is that something that I should purchase?

As far as my fuel system goes, I have the Holley "HP150" billet pump. that states its [Email]140gph@16psi[/Email] or up to 900 horses...I have -8 line feeding the engine dead-headed with 7 pounds to the carb and I have put a tee below the carb. reg to tap the fuel line and installed another regulator for the nitrous and set it at 6 pounds, I also have a low pressure swith in the line b4 any regulators and its set at 5 lbs., does anybody think when my fuel bowls need more fuel and the floats open that my main fuel line will go below 5lbs......that is the question

I have tried to post some questions on Yellowbullets nitrous tech with induction solutions, but I cannot register, they must have all the users the want. I tried to buy a system from Monte but after sending 3 email requests for info and getting no responses I had to go another direction and that is why I chose a NOS system

I Have a freind who has emptied many big 15 lb NOS bootles and burnt up a bunch of parts learning how to go fast with NOS, make your fuel jet the same size as your NOS jet to start with As far as the needles and seast put the biggest ones you can get in it, .120 vitons work well Set the fuel pressure a little lower with the bigger neeldes and seats, I use 5.5 lbs now with the .120 instead of 7.5 lbs with the .110 My car was running out of fuel with the .110 at 7.5 lbs, switch to the .120 at 5.5 lbs and the car slowed down due to being to rich, lean the jets down and the car ran a new best Test, test and then test some more

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)