Quote:

......I tried to buy a system from Monte but after sending 3 email requests for info and getting no responses I had to go another direction and that is why I chose a NOS system

That's odd.......It must have been going to junk mail.......He's really good about replying to emails and texts.......Hit him up tomorrow with a text or give him a call...256-783-3418

If it were me......52 nitrous jet is about 150hp....I'd put a 42 fuel jet with it at 5psi FLOWING...at least 100 octane fuel....and -8NGK plugs......I'd put the timing at 25* and work from there.........Keep leaning it out 2-3 numbers with the fuel jet until it stops gaining trap speed.....once that tops out, put timing into it 1 degree at a time until it stops gaining trap speed......you'll end up somewhere around 27*-30* depdending on what your quench is.......

If you want to run the 47 nitrous jet, start with a 37 fuel jet at 5psi......28* degrees timing.....stock plugs and pump gas will be fine.....start leanging it out from there and then creep timing back in 1 degree at time......you'll end up around 30-34*, depending on quench.......You want to run as little fuel and timing as possible to make it MPH the best......

Like mentioned, using a temp gun and setting the bottle temp at 92* is best.....using a water bath is a HUGE help.....The bottle needs to be a UNIFORM 92*........

Like already mentioned, too rich and too much timing are piston killers.......so, you need to get the tune CLEAN and then put timing into it.....As long as it doesn't detonate, you won't hurt it......There are three things that make a motor detonate.........Not high enough octane fuel for the cylinder pressure your motor makes, oil getting into the combustion chamber either past the rings, guides or intake gasket, or too much timing.........

Having said that, Monte can get you there much faster than doing it that way.....

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......