Quote:

Quote:

He verified that his radiator is doing it's job. There's no need to look at replacing it.
He needs to find the source of the heat.

A loose converter dumping trans heat into the radiator or blown head gasket would easily cause that problem.

I wasn’t suggesting he replace his radiator. I know he said he had good a temperature drop cross the radiator. I was just relating a similar experience with my car hoping it would help him out. I also had a 30 degree plus drop across the radiator but it still wouldn’t cool. When I installed the new radiator and electric fan I left everything else the same. I am convinced even though the three core radiators fin design was inferior installing the electric fan is what cured my cooling problem.

right. a radiator could be partially blocked, or restricted, you'll still have some flow, which means you'll still get a nice even temperature drop across the radiator and no sudden cool spots, but the overall GPM flow of the entire system won't be up where it should be.

regardless, it sounds like he found the problem when he discovered that his fan clutch has no resistant and free spins when the engine is hot.

**Photobucket sucks**