I have about 31k on my .060 over 318 since I built it about 3 yrs ago. Running an XE268H with the supplied Comp lifters and springs. Its a noisy SOB, especially when cold and at engine speeds of 2300-2700 rpm, but so far, so good. Used Rotella 15w-40 at break in, with Comp Cams break in lube and actually had the distributor gear off a bit, so it didnt start right away. Had one lifter collapse at 7000 miles, so I replaced it with a stock replacement type. Ok since then, but one on the left bank has bled down to the point where it wouldnt pump up without some coaxing a few times (used some Marvel Mystery oil directly into valve cover while running to pump it up). I will probably need to go in and replace all of the crappy Comp lifters as piece of mind before too long.

Runs great, excellent power band and decent low end torque. Still runs high 13s with 3.23s. Using 15w40 Chevron Delo oil, since my dad gets it for free, along with a bottle of STP 4 cyl oil treatment for added zinc. Oil changes are done every 1500-2000 miles with a Wix oil filter.

2016 Ram 1500 Crew Cab: 5.7, 65RFE, 4.56 gears with locker, Hemifever tuned, AFE intake, 87mm throttle body, JBA headers, 3" Flowmaster exhaust, split to dual 2.5" exits. 13.57 best ET so far.

Searching for new A or B Body Project!