Ok,

Forget that I want to do Drag Week because when I am ready I'll just show up. This will be my last post here so it doesn't seem like I'm blowing allot of wolf tickets at you guys. I'm just trying to have a fast Mopar first and foremost. Pops warned me of being so public about my ride and I just wanted to share it with you all and possibly learn from some of the guru's on here. I can't help that I'm currently in Germany and my car is in Oklahoma and me my guys caught a major problem the day before Labor day weekend and a week out from Drag Week. I thought us Mopar guys are suppose to stick together but I guess I need to be real with myself. My boys on here know how to get a hold of me and when I do get the numbers I'm chasing you all will know. For the others, I'll see you around...

Hi D.J. sorry for your luck, I for one would like to be keeped in the loop on the progress of your Duster. You can P.m. me here so I can give you my contact info if you like .
Thanks keefe

1971 duster twister 440, 3380#,509 M/P hyd,906's,full Exhaust,11.06@117.46 1/4,6.95@ 97.03 1/8,1.497 60ft.....