Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Looks like someones been busy.He does do some killer work.

Yeah man, top notch and worth every penny. I'm extremely excited to see the finished product.

I will also second that about Europe. I spent 13 months in Germany and loved it. Traveled around there some in the time I was there....But I gotta ask one question:

With a car and an engine like that, your making some serious steam, have you drive a car in this caliber range? I only ask because our lowly 10.0 car gives me a good scare now and again..I could not imagine getting behind the wheel of that monster..

I have been 9.50's in a 98 wheel base car. My dad's colt is a hand full but I know it will not amount to what I'm building. I will crawl before I walk though for sure and make little hits and build my confidence in the car. The duster is 110" wheel base with 96" wheelie bars on it. With a good scale she'll go straight I'm sure of it. I have plenty money in this chassis to make sure of it. Even though I'm not home, Drag racing is in my blood. My first hit in anything serous was my dad's car and I was instantly in the 9's. I respects my Duster and what it is capable of, but best believe I'm going to drive it like hell.

https://www.facebook.com/dusterdj572 Check out my race page and like please.