Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I love seeing this build, best of luck later this year. One question, why not Predator Heads?

If I had to do it all over again I would have a set. These heads were given to me by my pops. I will eventually get a set and give these back to him to play with. He is a N/A guy and these will be good for him especially after how much work I got done to them.

Makes since! I was in the same boat kind of and I sold the B1's and bought the Predators. I'm N/A 596" trying to run 7.60 index A/Gas so every little bit helps!

One more question why not turbo's?

Well, if you go purely by flow numbers nothing out flows the twin F2's. With more CFM the more potential for power. What we are learning is it take allot more power to spin them. Turbos are not out of the question though. I will give procharger a chance just because I have so much invested in them. As long as I can get some high 6's, I'll be happy.

The reason I was asking about the turbo's is I have a partner that went to turbo's with a Buick 455 and Ken Dettwieler told use it would make 2200hp-2400hp easy with 497CID and twin 76mm turbos. This project is a Bonneville deal so maybe the 1/4 mile is a little different. Ken also told us there is a lot of room to grow with turbos.

Anyways best of luck!! Very Neat Build!!!