Hey Stu...My Brother Jon aka: stubbs300 (now banished from MOPARTS) did a complete disc swap on his 66/300...the Red and White one he had at last years Half Moon Bay/Dream Machines event. A few years ago he and I both did the SSBC conversions. I went with disc fronts and he all the way around. We did have the AF Base hobby shop available which made it easier but the swap on his ride went as advertised. Albeit a little massaging was required. In addition to the brake swap on the rear, we replaced the bearings with the Greens. This was done because it was easier to set up the rear system with them. I know a lot out there don't like them...EBooger included, however in my opinion they are fine for what we use our rides for. Too much purist for me as the taper vs Green. I have them on my 66 Sat project and I am not worried. Anyway...Back on topic...The overall install and performance of the rears coupled with the fronts is outstanding. His 4000 lb C Body will stop on a dime and then give you nine cents change. That is how good they are...IMHO. As a side note...if you have some time and can get up to Travis AFB area, I can get you into the Hobby Shop as a guest and we can turn it into a joint effort. I know the manager real well and my Brother and I do a lot of work on our rides there. Lifts, air, specialty tools, you name it. Top notch too....cr8crshr/Bill...