Quote:

Quote:

A friend did a SSBC 4 wheel disc swap on his C body and it does not work very good, the shop that installed it spent a lot of time on the phone with their tech department and they never did get it to work.

So last night at our car club annual dinner i asked around if anyone had used the SSBC rear disc kit and quite a few have. Everyone of them said the kit was terrible and they all sent them back or just gave up and bought another brand.

Although none of them had used it on a 8 3/4 mopar only fords and chevies.....hummnnn??

Some people can be all "thumbs" when it comes to working on their vehicles....I've installed the SSBC rear discs on 68-70 B bodies, 71-2 B bodies, and 70-74 E bodies, 8 3/4 and DANA 60

...heres SSBC rears on my Charger, no mods needed other than re-routing the hard lines on the axle....everything was bolt-on, rear E brake lines fit/work with no issues,....although the instructions included with the kits lack a step by step approach, anyone with moderate skill can install them,....I think the biggest problem that people encounter is how the parts go together, and in what order,...and centering the caliper over the rotor for equal pad placement,....Stu if your running cast wheels, make sure to increase the length of the wheel studs...as some neglect to do this, common sense is the rule of thumb when making modifications

7031459-melon9.jpg (59 downloads)