Well, I talked to the owner today and he says that plain and simple, theres nothing he can do to help me out. Cant get another for exchange, which is what I asked for, he cant go after UPS because its been too long, but he offers up that I go after UPS, which I know is a dead end. I thought they would take care of it, but he (owner) was very dismissive about it, and I never took a nasty tone. So after the phonecall was over, I sent him an email basically telling him that I thought his level of customer service was lacking, that I wouldn't be purchasing from him again, and that I would let others know of my experiece and let them draw their own conlusions. Again, I want to let it be known that he does have a clearly stated 7day return policy, which I was not able to meet because of me being in Iraq, but I was hoping that he work with me. So I ended the email asking for a refund for just the one broken hub, no shipping costs. We'll see what happens. Good news is I found another seller with one in stock for $75 with free shipping. A whole lot better than the $178 or so that a parts store wants.

1971 Plymouth Satellite
408/904 8 3/4 3.23 SG