Danny,
Thanks for asking and yes, I just got in from the garage.
After adding the diode on the MSD small red wire (where the CRANK/RUN/#2 inside voltage gauge are all connected) I now have NO MORE FLUCTUATING AMMETER AND BATTERY VOLTAGE AT IDLE!!!!!!!!!

This has been a long and drawn out issue but it came down to a $1 diode that is now keeping the voltage from the MSD unit from affecting the RUN circuit. At my idle rpms, my MSD CRANK/RUN voltage is steady and my battery feed is now steady and my ammeter is now steady AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! My battery is now showing 14.8v instead of 15.2 during high idle. So apparently my first and second voltage regulator are good too.

I will update my MSD5 Street Fire thread once I get the schematic updated.
I need to point out that the Street Fire box never missed a lick during this issue. It was all in the way that the two inside voltage gauges and the ammeter were fluctuating after the install. The only two things that I did different from the MSD wiring schematic, were adding a voltage gauge at the MSD SMALL RED WIRE/RUN/CRANK connection so that I can watch the ignition feed voltage from inside of the car, and I added the diode at the end of the MSD SMALL RED WIRE before it connected into the supply voltage/voltage gauge.
I mapped out the RUN/CRANK circuits along with the parallel ammeter wire upgrade and I was surprised how much of the circuits were affected by this feedback issue. I will post that schematic on Monday when I have it in front of me. After all of this, it appears that the ammeter and my cheap mechanical voltage guages mixed in with an external alternator voltage regulator are all to blame. I have read where alternators with built in regulators help absorb this feedback and also newer digital ammeter/voltage guages also help absorb this type of feedback.
I am a little disappointed with the MSD tech websight. After explaining all of what I have done on this thread, before I sent in my Powermaster alternator for the test, they told me that the small red wire would not cause my ammeter or voltage gauge issues. This is the main reason why I sent in my alternator to Powermaster. I asked MSD if the diode in the kit might help this and they said no since I was not having any RUN-ON issues. Since it is Winter and I have not driven the car since the install, my guess is that I would have had RUN-ON issues once the motor was up to driving temp.

Now I can install my new vacuum advance distributor!!!!!

Thanks again to everyone that kept with me on this issue. Now I need to write an apology to Powermaster letting them know that the problem was never the alternator that they replaced for free six months out of warranty.

Thanks again