Mikep, I had an AZ car once, the body was great, but everything I did to it was a battle. It was as though it didn't like me messing with it and was very uncooperative. I find it easier to work with this rusty junk, I'm a long ways from being a perfectionist, so I like going at it with the attitude that it was junk before, so I can't hurt it. Fits my life style better.

Moparx, the 1st rod I did I used K car door handles, I think I still have a set around here someplace with keys for the locks yet! Probably still have the matching steering column for the K car door handles too. Finding them may be a different story.
I have never done a suicide door before, I suspect that brings a whole new set of issues with it.

I seen to be having a real problem figuring out how I need to do hood hinges. One of the few things that must have gotten collected with a pile of scrap from the Dakota since I can't find them around here. They probably would have worked out well too. Something will come to me, I just hate sitting for hours staring at something without coming up with a plan of some sort. Gene