Quote:

could you show more pics of the parachute mount, also inside of the trunk?
thanks

Neither are totally finished yet and I'm not sure what you are looking for , but here are some pics. I left the trunk bars unwelded to this point because I may have to spread them a little for a fuel cell mount between them. The cell mount and the battery mount still need to be fabbed. All the pads on the car were mig welded to the floor or subframe. As bad as these Dusters rusted out you would think there was not alot of galvanizing on the metal, until you light a tig torch one time. There is not alot of room under the car for a chute mount so I used the space between the spare tire well and the rear body panel. The reciever tube spans between the two subframe rails around the spare tire well. The rear body panel was notched out for tubing clearance. If you look through the voids in the bumper you can see the chute reciever is welded continiously to the rear body panel and the pads on the inside of the subframe still need to be welded. Pull the half inch bolt and the chute is removable.
[image][/image]
[image][/image]
[image][/image]
[image][/image]
[image][/image]
[image][/image]
[image][/image]