Quote:

No my feelings didnt hurt. I didnt ask for any help or advise. I do things MY way an really dont care what anyone thinks! Not everyones car is the same, different cars call for different changes. I have done things that others said would work becouse it did for them, didnt work for me. My dad is my crew chief we been racing together for 35yrs. We learn stuff every time we go out an we are having FUN!!

The problem here is everyones an expert an everyone elses car. There is alot of GREAT advise here an everyone is very tallenated. You race your car your way an ill race mine my way!!

Shawn...after reading this wize-azz comment..if I knew as much as some of these VERY KNOWLEDGABLE guys on here,that are trying to help you out....I wouldn't give you ANY ADVICE AT ALL! Like Wayne said earlier..when you were having ALL those issues with your motor,you blew some of these guys off! Why even bother coming on here and asking for advice? You do have a BEAUTIFUL..and FAST car...but, how much WASTED money did it take to get it to where it is? I know..I'm just a part time drag racer,with a SLOW 11 second street car,with limited knowledge! But...I do take advice from INTELLIGENT,and EXPERIENCED people on here...instead of BLOWING-OFF people who offer their help,and experience! After 35 yrs. of racing together,BOTH of you should have ALL the answers! Just my opinion..take it for what it's worth!..or NOT! Good Luck with the wheelie bar(possibly MORE wasted money)! Sincerely,Randy Borawski.

Last edited by Labratt; 10/26/11 11:57 AM.