Well if this is a CalTrac car then it's totally different. Regular wheelie bars just don't work that well with leaf springs, been there, done that, and that right there is your toughest obstacle to overcome because it's just not going to be as consistent no matter what anyone says or how you look at it. However you can make adjustments to calm the car down and that is what you are going to need to do.

So you may not get that perfect wheels up launch you want every time, compromises will have to be made because the suspension is a compromise to start with. But since no info was provided to start with in either post everyone had to assume something.

Maybe if you gave good foundation information to start with you could have gotten different answers instead of just running away like a little girl.

I'm just messing with you, don't take it personal, if you can't take a joke then, oh well. You have an awesome fast car and if it's on CalTracs my hat is off to you but don't ever think you'll get it to work as consistent as a four link car, won't happen no way no how.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.