Quote:

Quote:

I remember why i quit posting an coming here now.

Quote:

Why would you want to come here and post your problems ? Only to find a more than a few fellow racers that repeatedly give some input to try to help in some way. That usually ends up with you ignoring what gets posted or you not responding to anything but what you want to hear.

Or maybe your too thin skinned to play with the big kids.

EXACTLY, Fred.....You took the words right out of my mouth.... If someone's smart enough to take good advice, they probably don't need it.....

Quote:

If you have a digital 7 you can retard timing in low gear also, but try the shocks first.

No offense, but retarding timing to control a wheelstand IS NOT the thing to do......that's a crutch JUST LIKE the wheelie bar...... This is a DRAG RACE so you NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER kill power unless you're blowing the tires off with the front tires in the air......Now, that's something to be proud of instead of these ghey-azz wheelie vids he keeps posting.....

Back when his junk had no power we tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen for YEARS......now we're trying to help him again, and I'm guessing it'll be YEARS before he figures it out......

Truth is Shawn, most people look at your threads purely for the entertainment value (just like reading Purple Eddy's threads).....not because we think you're so cool because you FINALLY got it into the 8's and you think it needs wheelie bars.....

I would have to agree Wayne. If the car goes from the first two wheelies, and then " all of a sudden" does this monster wheel stand, and you dont know why, then your really in trouble, unless of course you just want the attention???? ( or turned on the nitrous?)

A wheelie bar wont fix the problem. A wheelie bar is a tuning aid, not meant to be a saftey stop on a 3400#+ car. You'll really mess things up there. You need to better understand why your car is acting like it is, but then again, as mentioned,...you never want to take any good advice. I just hope you dont wad the car up, because it is a nice ride.

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.