Sorry to hear that Mr P, Im really thinking that all these cranks are just the luck of the draw, like a water pump from a parts house most are right, some are not.

I just had a K1 that was out of spec and a scat that had to be exchanged in the past year.

People dog even eagle forged cranks, ive used to that checked out good, one has broken 4 mopar 4 speeds, 2 were liberty converted,the same crank made it through a nitrous issue, a hydrolock issue cought at startup and idle, and now has been hit with a 275 shot on a controller, and this last time apart magged fine and is still on the 3 year old calico coated bearings and spins like its on roller bearings.

Would I buy another eagle crank today...id have to think it over as there steel crank now seem to cost like the others, scat, K1 and I feel the overall chance of getting a better quality unit overall would be btter with scat or K1.

Ive been looking alot at the MP cranks going around for sale and have wondered for the lil extra cost thay ask for maybe the quality might be a bit better, but now I wonder and revert back to the luck of the draw thought.

I just popped for the very budget minded offset crank and older heavy pistons,oem rods listed on here for $200 bucks I thought id roll the dice in an old school build to see if kept under 6k and 500hp which will tell me if some of these $1500 cast stroker kits are just overpriced junk when the same can be acheived with almost oem parts.

Back to the MP cranks, the cost is more, and maybe yours did get dropped along the way prior to you getting it or just a glitched crank...

I wonder if and what some of these companies internal records would show on quality control issues during the whole process as well as the return/exchange failure rate, ect...

Anyways, sorry for the lil rant...you will get it sorted out, you always seem to fix every issue in short order