Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

almost 5,000 views on this thread, but the no demand for these filters uh?

Views don't equal need.

It's like a train wreck , you can't help but look , I have 6, maybe 8 ... i lost count ... filters , but I keep looking.

John,out of curiosity,why do you need more than the 6/8 (unless you are planning on 6/8 more cars that require one) that you already have? I "had" three,just replaced the one on my bird that was 18 yrs old and still looked good and was clean,"gave" one away and still have one I will probably never use.Common sense would tell you that over the life of owning a car one would probably only need two,three at best if driven regularly which most are not and some never.Only reason I can see for hoarding is $$$ or flipping as you call it.Nothing wrong with that unless the flip price is driven by greed and not common sense.From what I have read so far,there are probably a lot already hoarded right here on this forum that would fill someone's need.So,do you want to sell any of your extra to some forum member that really needs one ?

I was one that though from the beginning when it was first mentioned that they were no longer available that I better get another one,after some thought,changed my mind.

Had second thoughts about posting this but thought what the h*ll !