Quote:

Quote:

I was assured that I got the ONLY ONE in the U.S. as far as the local rep knows.

I'll let you know tomorrow morning if that's a correct statement.....got something going on.....

GOT ONE!!!
OK, As I mentioned previously I called the 800# for Fram customer assistanse (I called a few times!) I finally talked to a gentleman that has worked there the last 12 years and from what it sounds like was in charge of returns from places that wanted to return some of their inventory. Turns out that 800# went to a warehouse about 10 miles from my office, and the guy didn't live that far from me. He has breakfast in a small town nearby at a Mom and Pop restaurant every Saturday morning and wondered if I wanted to meet him for breakfast...... so I did. Turns up he had ONE CA332V in his stash, and GAVE it to me. He checked all the other guys in his position at other warehouses and he was the only one with one. I'm not sure what it fits, but he has 300 plus CA305V filters he's willing to GIVE to anyone needing one, he said it's for a Mopar 4 BBL. He also has pallets of cleaning kits for the Air Hog filter Fram had a ways back.... so if anyone needs either of those, he's got them. Anyway, I need 2 filters and am half way there! So NOW there are none available in the U.S.!!!