My vote is still for this lame plan and we do it at one national auto parts chain to get the numbers up........

Quote:

Stopped by my local Advance Auto Parts store this evening to pick up something and started to walk out and turned around and said "can you get a Fram CA332V air filter?" to the parts guy I know there and he looks it up...........he says "no out of stock" and then clicks on "MUST HAVE" to place an order. He then says "they (ordering) hate to see that and they really are told to jump on that when a store clicks "MUST HAVE". He said they usually get a response within a week. I ask if that is now an actual order and he said yes it is. So when I just inquired if they had or could get one that doesn't create an order or actual demand and it basically goes un-noticed. We all need to order one at every Advance Auto Parts store in the country and create a REAL demand and have them click as "MUST HAVE"!!!!

I picked Advance Auto because the local guys have a Friday night cruise, they are all car guys, know how to get me the best price and the parts same or next day annnnnnnd because they have had this photo in the store for a while now with a CA332V Fram air filter in it

MikeR

Inquiring about the filter without ordering it does not create a demand. If we all order one from the same auto parts store national chain (that has some clout) maybe Fram will make another run of them? Call your local Advance Auto Parts store and order one.

I have my order in and tomorrow I'm calling the other two Advance Auto stores and ordering two more

MikeR

CALL TODAY