Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: I NEED A CAM LIFT EXPLANATION by madscientist @ Today at 06:25 PM

Originally Posted By A/MPI looked at some old flow #s for a pair of W2 heads that I have. At .550 they are flowing around 300 and pretty much steady to .650. Since the flow remains steady then the higher lift is keeping that flow going and making mor
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Hot Rod Power Tour 2019 (MoPowered Tour) by Devil @ Today at 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By JAMESDARTWith the location this year I’d like to go, but I don’t want to take my kid out of school. That's surprising, usually with it being the 2nd week kids are out by then. Can't wait to see you again Lt. Dan, safe tra
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Re pop upper control arm issues by Magnum @ Today at 06:15 PM

So the OD of the upper control arm bushing was too small?
Jump to new posts Re: Lokar cable ??? by Magnum @ Today at 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By John_Kunkel People who use the Lokar and claim to have no problems are either lucky or they have a problem and don't know it. The reason I fully agree with this is the transmission lever is not always the same length. If yours
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 SHAKER by hotairballoonpilot @ Today at 05:42 PM

https://www.verneideclassics.com/1970_Dodge_Challenger_Sioux%20Falls_SD_26401570.veh Got kind of excited that this car was in Sioux Falls until I started looking at the pictures! WOW at least take the latches out of the doors before you paint!
Moparts General
We used to travel from Carlisle to this show all the time then stopped for a while. Last year a group of up decided to go back. We noticed last year that the name was something like "Chrysler Classic and Motorsports Expo" but it seemed like
Jump to new posts Re: AAR with A/C? by ragtopdodge @ Today at 05:34 PM

You think this is a fake stamp on the cowl or did they cut it off from the original AAR and weld it on the new 318 body? No pic of radiator support VIN stamp either.
Jump to new posts Re: 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury South Minnesnowda $24,000 by larrymopar360 @ Today at 05:33 PM

Black just doesn't do it for me on these cars. It's nice though.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Used Car: 2014 Chrysler 200 by Confused Mopar @ Today at 05:33 PM

Thank you everyone. The friend ended up getting a 2013 200 Limited with the V6 with 85k on the odometer. I hope it serves her well.
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 POWER WAGON, PHX AZ $17500 .. cool truck by larrymopar360 @ Today at 05:32 PM

Very cool truck!!! I agree with others, overpriced though. $8,000-$10,000?
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible A66 340 Four Speed by Mastershake340 @ Today at 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By RhinodartI haven't seen the repro, must be new, but from China of course. I have a couple dozen masters and a couple NOS rebuild kits and a cylinder hone, so I will continue to rebuild what I have until I run out of kits. The
Jump to new posts Re: Good tech guys at ATI , who to ask for? by CMcAllister @ Today at 05:26 PM

Well, my experiences with ATI were fine, but it's been a while. No one's perfect, and I haven't heard of a lot of issues, but I will pay attention.
Jump to new posts Re: HOW MUCH CAM AND SPRING WITH FACTORY R/T HEAD by HotRodDave @ Today at 05:19 PM

If its just some heads from 93 or 94 they are not R/T heads. The R/T head did not come out till around the time of the R/T truck (99) and even then the R/T head was just an aftermarket magnum head NOT the one issued on the R/T truck. The R/T head ha
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Conclusions from Barrett Jackson . . . by a12rag @ Today at 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By RhinodartHere is the fender tag from the 300 HURST... Thanks for posting the fender tag . . . no V1X code for the vinyl top, so it was added be "someone" . . . The A12 code is there, so it is a real 300Hurst ! Sorr
Jump to new posts Re: DC 590 camshaft comparison by 65signet @ Today at 05:15 PM

I have a Direct connection .606 lift cam i going to use in a 340, the duration on these cams will definitely let you wind them up.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Henri Chemin's Race Cudas of France: by Alaskan_TA @ Today at 05:13 PM

It was an awesome post for sure, hopefully it is not gone forever.
Jump to new posts Re: Reputable Hemi/Mopar Engine Builder in CA by 65signet @ Today at 04:50 PM

We are not in the Bay area, about 2 1/2 hours east of there, Mopar that is our specialty. Full service Advantage Custom Engines
Jump to new posts Re: King Of The Street: Josh King by 65signet @ Today at 04:33 PM

Very nice car, i like how you kept it clean and original, my car is similar and i still have the AM radio,but not the G3 and twins.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Cars overpriced by deaks @ Today at 04:28 PM

Just to update, i bought this for just under 10'000 dollars, it's a 360, M1 intake, holley, headers, roller rockers, not sure what cam. Needs a little bit of bodywork, nothing i can't handle. Just hope it's a bit quicker than the last 360 i bought ov
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Longest Dodge truck i have ever seen!! by A12 @ Today at 04:04 PM

His wife's car.........she likes GREEN Mopars too
Jump to new posts Re: disc brake conversion by 9secondsatellite @ Today at 03:45 PM

I looked at that but my anal retentiveness couldn't deal with a caliper that had an "L" cast into it on the right side and vise versa. lol! that and i wanted the feed line to the caliper on the back side of the axle instead of in front of i
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
G3 Hemi Lifter bore degree indicator tool... Made for 5.7 6.1 6.4 6.2 Lifter bores. Makes degreeing your camshaft in a G3 hemi a breeze. The body is made from 304 stainless steel and has a o-ring for retention..$100 plus shipping, email me direct at
Shooting good pictures with a phone is super hard. I do all of my pictures with an old digital SLR. A SLR on a tripod allows you to get everything in focus even in low light without a flash.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Looking for 67 coronet parts by polara426 @ Today at 03:20 PM

Wanted gas filler neck for 67 Coronet 66 should be same. Wanted two seat Medallions for 67 Coronet. Please pm info.
Jump to new posts Re: Change in direction w/ carburetor by madscientist @ Today at 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By fast68plymouthI don’t think that’s the answer he was looking for No that helps. I forgot about that forum Brad pointed out. When I get some time I'll jump over there and spend some time reading. Thanks Brad. I never expe
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,708 Registered Members
32 Forums
196,894 Topics
2,307,610 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
My car is a pig!
by mprhound
01/23/19 10:40 PM
Any 1/18 scale Mopar collectors out there?
by Gabmando
01/23/19 10:28 PM
Dodge RB 440 crankshaft question-
by Tek52
01/23/19 09:54 PM
a pillar trim #3767522 wiw and what car
by TB3CUDA
01/23/19 08:42 PM