Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: overcharging by Mattax @ Today at 12:37 PM

When running. Current flows from the alternator through wire R6 through a 14 gage fusible link. At the junction of the three links, current may divide. Voltage stays the same. Current for the ignition and field flow through wires J1 (red) to the ign
Jump to new posts Re: A833 aluminum case with OD strength? by 58pwrwgn @ Today at 12:18 PM

I have the original article if interested. Someone once posted when they went to the track they raced in 1,2,3 and drove home in 4th. I bought mine for $25 and had the input collar cut to 4.81 for $15. If the transmission is good and I like the gear
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Holloween New movie you gonna see it? by BloFish @ Today at 12:16 PM

The final one... lol
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Acres of old cars/parts on CL, NorCal by NANKET @ Today at 12:15 PM

Won't tell you what is for sale and $200 to get in and look. Nonsense! 3 locals will show up.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Dakota Digital Delivers! by JDMopar @ Today at 12:11 PM

I like the black face version!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Question about tinnitus by JDMopar @ Today at 12:08 PM

When I went to work at the power company 40 years ago, the old guys used to yell at us young guys "Protect your back! Lift with your legs dumbass!" I listened, and have no back troubles at 61 years old. I just wish they'd yelled at me to we
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Amxautox--Tom....are you out there? by FrankenScamp @ Today at 12:02 PM

PM’d him a few days ago. Alls well, just other things are occupying his online time.
Jump to new posts Re: wiw 71 demon scooped hood,grille and bumper by nomore65BelvJim @ Today at 11:44 AM

The hood itself is not worth much IMO. The scoops and grill assy. are your money there. Are the extensions metal or 'glass? Deep or shallow trim? Fully intact grill? No breaks or visible repairs?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Pictures of wrecked Mopars .. by 68SportFury @ Today at 11:42 AM

When I was a lot man, in 1982, we had a Charger 2.2 come back looking even worse than yours. Every single panel was deformed and there was evidence of the driver's face hitting the wheel.
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 Barracuda by BloFish @ Today at 11:36 AM

I would say $10k
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Buy or Lease new Jeep? by Morty426 @ Today at 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By therocksMy sons jeep the start/stop can be turned off.Thank you Feds and EPA for that feature.Supposed to increase MPG and reduce emissions.Have to wonder how much it costs.Rocky It costs a couple lines of code. The newer sy
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Hemi guys - 8 bolt intake torque spex ? by rickseeman @ Today at 11:23 AM

I've heard of 10 bolts and I've heard of 6 bolts. I think the 10 bolt use 5/16" bolts and I thought the 6 might use 3/8" bolts. I know some super stock guys only use 8 of the 1/4" bolts. They are in the stock location. It's just to mak
Jump to new posts Re: 1986 D150 Ram truck electrical problem by larrymopar360 @ Today at 11:21 AM

I always buy NOS headlight switches after I had an aftermarket one melt down and almost start a fire. The original one lasted 39 years. The aftermarket; 1 year.
Jump to new posts Re: pushrods by MR_P_BODY @ Today at 11:20 AM

Over the years I have bought PRs from multiple places.. SB are the highest price and Trend cones in second.. but Trend was about $40 less.. I also bought from another local place.. OE pushrods.. they dont offer all the different wall thickness but ar
Thanks for the comments. Frankenduster & Zippy, I was thinking along same lines. To put a fine point on it, I know some equipment has to stay, some can go; challenge is to find the line. Research will help with that. I do want some creature com
Jump to new posts Re: MOD MAN INTAKE 440 by DoubleD @ Today at 11:08 AM

yes it has a valley pan as part of the intake - so you just pput a beed of silicon on the china rails and bolt it on.
Jump to new posts Re: Short Pistons height reliability by 67mprfan @ Today at 11:05 AM

Thanks Zippy I sold the demon last year in August. Then I bought the belvedere as I wanted to be able to drive around on the street when racing didn't happened that weekend for whatever reason, now trying to get together a game plan for a engine for
I just went through this. This is what fixed it: 1.Found interference with windage tray and top of stud , drilled windage tray to allow stud to "pass trough" 2. found interference with the little 12-point nut and seal retainer, 1/2 moon-e
Chi--town
Jump to new posts Re: Indy external oiling question by dodger mope @ Today at 10:42 AM

.039 diameter x2 = .055 diameter (single feed)
Jump to new posts Re: Old school horse power by pittsburghracer @ Today at 10:40 AM

Originally Posted By 69cornetr/tWhat stroker kits are people going with nowadays Old school isn’t stoked engines. Old school is stock rods, stock crank, .040 cut off 440 decks, cut 906 heads, monster cams to make up for lack of head flow, all
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sliding weatherseal at front of door glass by DrCharles @ Today at 10:38 AM

Welp... I looked at the other door (OEM strip) and discovered I'd installed the replacement strip incorrectly. No wonder it looked so "wrong". So I removed the glass (disconnected the channel from the vent window and slid it out the top). T
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts Wanted - 4th Quarter by GranCoupes4ever @ Today at 10:29 AM

Originally Posted By GranCoupes4ever FOUND ONE ! THANKS MOPARTS!!! searching for an original, non working or working, RALLEY dash clock for 1970-71 E body cluster. No repops! Face must be decent. Email me a picture of what you have to: cudamaster707
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Do you watch your local news? by 2boltmain @ Today at 10:29 AM

Originally Posted By tboomerI have a TV downstairs that is hooked up to my antenna and it gets 39 channels. I enjoy some of the old shows that I watched as a kid. And I can watch my own stuff when my wife watches the Voice on NBC....I hate that show!
Jump to new posts Re: New 440 daily driver build thread by tboomer @ Today at 10:29 AM

I haven't read all of the threads by the OP..But the first thing I would ask is what is the budget and how far out is the planned build...My granddad always told me that you can poop in one hand and wish in the other and see which hand fills up faste
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,535 Registered Members
32 Forums
194,095 Topics
2,267,219 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Denso alternator wiring
by MadMatt
10/21/18 04:35 PM