Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Cooling system issues by PurpleBeeper @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Wow...I think I can help on this one. 1. I'm not there, but it does "look" like there was at least a little seepage from the upper radiator hose/clamp area. When that happens it almost looks like "battery terminal corrosion" &am
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: TRW L2388 Pistons by 440mopar @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By fast68plymouthThose are the lowest compression height forged 440 pistons TRW sold. With 88-90cc open chamber heads and .040 gaskets it could easily be under 8:1. The c/h spec I found is 1.926, which would put it down the hole .
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Fastenal shipping of engine/trans by hemi-itis @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By RhinodartIt will probably be better if I disconnect the trans from the engine and strap it next to it... You can drill holes in the pallet and bolt the trans to the pallet Any friends with a rollback or flatbed pick up c
Jump to new posts Re: Moparts official power adder thread by Blucuda413 @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

I'm new to the blower world and in the final stretch of getting mine ready to run. I will be asking some questions here to try to prepare myself for the launch. Blower is 6-71 on a smallblock. The first question has to do with the idler pulley. M
Jump to new posts Re: Promaxx SBM head by pittsburghracer @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbt...ad-testing.html
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 71 up - B Body Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter by fark1965 @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

73 Satellite, Daisy Duke Roadrunner clone. Solid car with a cheap repaint by previous owner. I have replaced the 318/904 with a fresh 440(1971 block, steel crank). 727 transmission. I also installed a Moser built Dana 60 with 3.54 gearing and a De
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Turbo Action Reverse Manual Shift Valve Body - New by Rocket @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

I have a new Turbo Action reverse pattern manual shift valve body part # 17156. This is a competition series valve body. Very firm shifts. Works in A904, A998, A999 and 727 transmissions. There is no engine braking in first gear with this valve body.
Jump to new posts Re: NEED STROKER ADVISE by frank @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By Cab_BurgeOriginally Posted By frank For the guys using these heads what rockers are you using and are you happy with them. Thanks again Which heads are you buying? Don't go for the cheapest rockers you can get because that is w
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Elephant Hemi Engines - 1st Quarter by 604 Hemi GTX @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

Indy 426-4 intake New never used ported by Modern Cylinder Head. 750obo message me for pictures Thanks Kevin 694hemigtx@gmail.com 807-621-4460
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: cuda dash pad by Morty426 @ Yesterday at 07:26 PM

Originally Posted By ragtopdodgeit's something you'll be staring at for years. You want a PERFECT one if you're going to spend that kind of coin. Just get a UR dashpad. You aren't getting a perfect pad from UR
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 71 RR 440-6 R.I.P. by Morty426 @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By ScottSmith_HarmsMorty, was it dark green? I think it was Burnt Orange but I never got to see the car. It was destroyed before I met the guy. Bill J was the guy.
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: A Body - Parts Wanted - 1st Quarter by 1970DART @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

radiator supports are the same in 1970 for all engine combos. all openings are for 22" so a slant 6 would have a filler on the smaller radiator to fit the standard 22" radiator hole. I have used complete support off a 70 Dart. located in
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Cuda 340 value by RMCHRGR @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Wow, unbelievable. Thanks. I knew it wasn't worth pursuing based on the wacky email exchanges I had with the guy but posted here just making sure I wasn't missing something. The first few responses here confirmed my gut. I'm not up on all the '6
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 392 Dakota by barracuda7199 @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

That is so sweet!! And the fact that it is completely different and outside the box makes it even more bada$$!
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Auto battery Restoration by 71rm23 @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By 68CbargeNot sure which way you are going with your restoration but I can suggest using a modern day Group 24 maintenance-free battery and use a battery topper that makes it look "factory correct" For 65 bux it looks gre
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: ANYONE BEEN WATCHING BARRETT-JACKSON by ScottSmith_Harms @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

VIN tag or Fender Tag?
Jump to new posts Re: 1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham by yorker @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

Looks like the cops messed up the shift indicator looking for drugs. Said no rust outs. The picture 73 posted sure looks like major rust outs. Car total pos.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: New Tach not working correctly - assistance needed by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

A tach pretty much just needs the switched 12V feed, a ground, the wire to power the light bulb in it, likely an orange wire to it and the sense wire out to the black/yellow wire on the coil neg primary terminal which is what the tach reads. Not sure
Jump to new posts Great Lakes Pro Tree Association by HR3128 @ Yesterday at 06:18 PM

I found out about this yesterday. 9.90 weekend races. https://www.facebook.com/GLPTA/
Jump to new posts Re: Ziptie Drags by dart4forte @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By DavidDeanWhat are ziptie drags? I might be there in a couple of weeks for their bracket race . Pretty much run what you brung, its mainly ratty looking cars, some not so ratty with a few real nice looking cars tossed in. Kinda
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Heater Hose Support by RSI700VIPER @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

There is also one that snaps to the top of the shock extension on the driver's side to hold the heavy cable that goes to the starter. I've seen them on 70 e-bodies, but not sure about 71s.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 1967 Coronet RT Factory Hood Scoop by f8-4life @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Selling my spare 68-70 4 speed console setup. Complete center console, missing glove door and 1 pc of trim. Everything else is complete, including 4 speed top plate (chrome ribbed style). Located in central Ohio. $650 skate1green@yahoo.com
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Are 1976 D100 cabs VIN marked/stamped? Cab swap? by krautrock @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

please post what you find out Goody. I have a truck that needs a new roof. a cab swap might be easier?? i'd like to know what considered legal by txdmv standards... my truck has a little VIN sticker on in the doorjamb of the cab..but it also has VIN
Moparts Hot Deals & New Products
Jump to new posts Brad Penn by moparts @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Brad Penn high performance oil (1) pallet of assorted products list price $7604.00 your cost $2990.00 (20% off dealer cost) pick up only 02891 RI call or email for product info gcastagna@Tasca.com
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted - Small Block Engine - 1st Quarter by dodge turbo @ Yesterday at 05:01 PM

Small block eddy heads Pm me please
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,086 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,787 Topics
2,160,164 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
After market exhaust for Dodge CTD