Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Planning a new street build by 500ciBee @ 01/13/18 06:57 AM

Originally Posted By AndyFThe TF is a nice intake but if you want some street cred then try the intake setup on the left with your Dominator. Or just go ahead and put the TF intake on there with EFI. That will move your ride into the 21st century.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: School Buses by ruderunner @ 01/13/18 06:54 AM

While it might be easier to start with a flat frame, it's not a big deal to make one flat. The hardest part is going to be supporting the bus body while swapping. It's big and heavy. Speaking of weight, how much does the bus weigh? What's the gvw?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Ford cheating with diesel emissions? by ruderunner @ 01/13/18 06:29 AM

The gray area is in the exemptions like high load, high temp, drivetrain protection. These are tareas where the vehicles are typically claimed to be dirty. In other words not the standard test. I believe that these situations are defined by the manu
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Goin to Daytona by sogtx @ 01/13/18 06:04 AM

Well i got airplane ride I got a rental car I got a dinner date set up for vd when i get there I got infield passes I need a place to stay , lol I dont mind spending 1 k For 5 nights on the beach in a nice place 10 minutes from track But any o
Jump to new posts Re: Coning along by OhioMopar @ 01/13/18 04:47 AM

Looking good. That thing should be a blast.
Jump to new posts Re: 470 dyno test article by OhioMopar @ 01/13/18 04:40 AM

Originally Posted By 383manOriginally Posted By AndyFOriginally Posted By 383manWow Andy you do know how to get awesome power from your Mopars !! Ron Thanks Ron. Not sure I really know in advance how to make power but if you try enough things ev
Jump to new posts Re: Racer Rob Goss’s 2009 Dodge Challenger by OhioMopar @ 01/13/18 04:29 AM

Awesome to see him competitive and on top of the field.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Here's something you don't see very often by OhioMopar @ 01/13/18 04:19 AM

Amazing there are that many left, let alone in one place...
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Ford cheating with diesel emissions? by A12 @ 01/13/18 04:06 AM

Originally Posted By ruderunnerBecause they define the rules. Let's say Joe works for the EPA and tells Ford "I see no problems with your vehicles by my reading of the rules," Ten years later Joe is replaced by Jane, who interpret the rul
Jump to new posts Re: School Buses by RTSrunner @ 01/13/18 03:56 AM

A friend had a 32 foot '97 motorhome on a Chevy chassis,it had an independent front end and a flat frame.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Originally Posted By chargervertIf I remember correctly this car sold for $725k before the restoration was done. That was back during the peak of the Cuda craze! The car was complete but rusty. I remember seeing pictures of the car on e bay under a
Jump to new posts Re: 1987 Ram charger by Grizzly @ 01/13/18 03:27 AM

72,000 miles? Mileage Guy say: legit. Nice machine but poop brown and gay gm mag wheels are the deal-breaker.
Moparts General
Need a set of wheel dollys' that will move anything from a B-body to a 1-ton E350 van around in a concrete floor pole building. I've been getting a lot of things from the local Eastwood store and they have a set for around $425. They look good but ar
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Scary Cheap Parts on Rock Auto by OhioMopar @ 01/13/18 03:00 AM

I have bought some brake stuff there and I am looking at some calipers that are almost the same price through RA with shipping and not sending back cores than they are at O'Reilly's if you turn in the cores. If you ship the cores back, they are half
Moparts General
That's cool! You seem like a fairly sharp guy, I'm sure you can come up with something to do with it. At least the parties should be epic.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is this really the new Ram? by OhioMopar @ 01/13/18 02:38 AM

Originally Posted By cudaman1969Originally Posted By OhioMoparOriginally Posted By NeilNew trucks are way the hell too big, and as they have gotten larger they have gotten uglier. How long until you need a CDL to drive one? Here is my idea of cool
Moparts General
Originally Posted By ΘάνατοςYou might consider renting out sections for people to work on their own stuff. They supply the tools as such, you just supply a place to use. Maybe fence off sections so they can lock it up as needed? Duplicate
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Who makes your preferred grease gun? by astjp2 @ 01/13/18 02:09 AM

A good end wont come off the zerk until it is pulled off. You can get good ends from Mcmaster and Grainger. Hoses are a necessity change to a make a good gun from a mediocre one.
Moparts General
Hey Rhino, here's a thought. Maybe rent out the spaces like a storage unit would and or rent out a space for people to work on their own car(s). Charge them so much for renting the space. Make sure they have proof of insurance if renting the space
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: I don't care what anyone says: by astjp2 @ 01/13/18 02:05 AM

Yep, up over $5K for the year to date. Its nice to be up in the market for once in my life. I had to cash out after I got laid off in '09 and the market was pretty stagnant from '10 until last year. I need 5 more years at this rate to get caught b
Jump to new posts Re: 99 V10 engine noise...Bad cats?? by dodgedon @ 01/13/18 01:48 AM

Its not the flex plate. I think I found the problem though. I pulled the pan off and the rod bearings seem too loose... I will investigate more when I have time. Didn't expect that as it has really good oil pressure.
Originally Posted By fullmetaljacketCar had 30K from the original owner, only about 3k a year. Second owner now put another 16k on the counter. New tires. Brakes all around were put on three years back, but he only drives it a few miles here and th
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Here's something you don't see very often by DirectSubjection @ 01/13/18 01:39 AM

wow!
Jump to new posts Re: 1987 Ram charger by Morty426 @ 01/13/18 01:11 AM

I'll stay with my 75 Trailduster
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: I don't care what anyone says: by ccdave @ 01/13/18 01:10 AM

Originally Posted By astjp2about the current political climate, my 401K is up 20.6% for the year so far and the overall value may double by the end of the first quarter of next year...and I hope it keeps going and going! Not much to argue about whe
Page 67 of 157 < 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 156 157 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,065 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,552 Topics
2,156,894 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
'73-'74 spool engine mounts
by 340clone
Today at 12:52 AM
Stock torque converter for 727 big block?
by 340clone
Today at 12:44 AM
SHOCKS W/ SS SPRINGS
by A/MP
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
1973 Dodge Crestwood Wagon, 400, auto, 55K survivor, $6500
by NV69B7RR
Yesterday at 11:26 PM