Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Moparts Question and Answer
03/29/24 05:40 AM
Hi

My slap stik won't rachet with the repop T Handle I have.

It doesn't let the mechanism return up to the notches.

The shifter works fine without the handle installed.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Any solution would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
0 65 Read More
Ebay / Craigslist / Marketplace / WIW
03/29/24 02:12 AM
0 93 Read More
03/29/24 01:13 AM
Need left and right outside wheel well housings for a 1964 Dodge Dart two door. Anyone know if and where I can find these. So far I’m having zero luck web searching.
0 59 Read More
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
03/29/24 12:21 AM
Hello,

Is anyone aware of a HD aftermarket rear leaf spring shackle hanger for my 68 gts? The stock mounts leave much to be desired.
0 94 Read More
03/28/24 09:48 PM
I have 6 codes that are good till 4/11/2024, also I have 16 that are good till 5/1/2024. Send a pm.
0 72 Read More
Mopar Connection Magazine
03/28/24 02:02 PM
[Linked Image]

Likely the first thought that comes to mind when preparing to replace a quarter panel is not what is the easiest way to do it. It’s pretty safe to say that everyone wants the replacement to look perfect whatever it takes.

Well, as it turns out, easiest might also be the best. Muscle Car Restorations has probably replaced hundreds of quarters over its thirty-plus-year history and at this point they have got it down to a near science. Sure, every car is a bit different so the process can be tweaked as needed for each individual case but the basic process is pretty much the same for most.

Read the whole story at Mopar Connection Magazine HERE:
0 56 Read More
03/27/24 03:25 PM
While draining the oil from the Daytona Saturday I pulled the magnetic drain plug and out with it came a 1" piece of steel???? Upon further investigation I realized it was part of a broken cotter pin. The only thing that I could think of that had a cotter pin inside the engine was the swinging pickup. So off with the oil pan! Well sure enough one leg of the cotter pin that holds the pickup into the bulkhead had broken off. Glad I had that magnetic drain plug. Not that the piece was going to fit through the screen of the pick up but the fact that I found it and replaced it before the other leg broke off and the pick up cocked sideways and stopped swinging or possibly fell off completely. I don't remember exactly how old the pickup assembly is but I would guess 12 seasons or more.
0 209 Read More
Stu Harmon General Forum
03/27/24 03:01 PM
My Craftsman Impact Wrench messed up. It screams the throttle valve and seat are bad from the way it acts but I have not opened it up yet.

Unfortunately nobody makes those parts anymore that I can find by the original part number.

Sears had a habit of rebranding stuff from other manufacturers and often their Impacts were Ingersol rand.

Anybody know where to get parts or recognize this as a rebranded version of another wrench?

Model # 875198650
0 81 Read More
03/27/24 02:28 PM
Any idea what this is from? It measures 28" long. Thanks in advance, WINGNUT
0 125 Read More
03/27/24 12:52 PM
[Linked Image]

If you’re going to talk the talk, you better be able to walk the walk is how the saying goes, and Mopar enthusiasts are apt to sniff out which companies are truly walking the walk. At last weekend’s Musclecars at The Strip, the team at Milodon brought out its dual-turbo 540ci alcohol-injected project car, an all-steel 1969 Dodge Charger to make a few passes.

0 72 Read More
Ebay / Craigslist / Marketplace / WIW
03/26/24 11:46 PM
1970 Plymouth Barracuda Gran Coupe
Original Barracuda in need of complete restoration, does not run. Clean title in hand. Would make a perfect clone or resto-mod, with a late model Hemi. The frame rails appear to be in good condition. Car needs new floors and truck pans. Every panel on the car is dented, based on the stickers in the back window, I would guess it was some kid’s go to college car, which might explain the dents. Also needs a new roof skin due to damage caused by the original vinyl top.

I also have some extra parts that may be included for the right price:
• LH Door x2
• RH Door
• Hood x4
• Truck Lid x2
• LF Fender x2
• RF Fender
• Trunk Pans (new)
• Fuel Tank Supports (new)
• Shift Hump (new)
• LH Front Floor Pan (new)

Fender Tag Info:
• BP23: Plymouth Barracuda
• Premium, Gran Coupe
• 2 Door Hardtop
• C0B = 225 145HP 6 CYL
• Dodge Main, Hamtramck, MI
• 274412: Sequence number
• E24: 225 6 CYL 145hp
• D31: A904 3-Spd Auto Trans
• FY1: Lemon Twist Ext. Color
• P6A8: Trim - Premium, Vinyl Bucket Seats, Black Frost
• 000: Full Door Panels
• 311: Build Date: March 11
• W01463: Order number
• V1X: Full Vinyl Top, Black
• A01: Light Package
• C16: Console w/Woodgrain Panel
• C26: Consolette w/Formed Headlining
• C55: Bucket Seats
• H51: Air Conditioning w/ Heater
• L31: Hood/Fender Mounted Turn Signals
• M21: Roof drip rail moldings
• M25: Wide sill moldings
• M31: Belt Moldings
• R11: Radio Solid State AM (2 Watts)
• V5X: Body Side Stripes, Black
• Y05: Build to USA Specs
• EN1: End of Sales Codes

www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/871599708066704
0 233 Read More
03/26/24 02:45 PM
[Linked Image]

Vehicle restoration is always a significant undertaking. Although some individuals state, “it is an easy restoration,” problems usually arise. In January, I revealed the plan to return a 2006 Dodge Charger Police Pursuit to civilian duty. The first step was to clean the Charger, repair several components illuminating the dash lights, fix the wiring harness damage, and change the fluids. Then, in the February installment, the body work began. A previous repair had resulted in rust formation on the passenger side quarter panel.

0 62 Read More
03/25/24 01:48 PM
[Linked Image]

Modern engine management and fuel delivery has come a long way since the early EFI-swaps of the 1980s. Coming on to the scene in 2003, FuelTech president and CEO Anderson Dick has been instrumental in pushing the performance engine management industry forward with state-of-the-art engine controllers and cutting-edge software.

0 66 Read More
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
03/24/24 10:05 PM
Need a running driving PT Cruiser shipped in May or June 2024. Open or enclosed.

Lee
0 129 Read More
Lost & Found, Clubs, Businesses, Jobs
03/24/24 03:37 PM
Would anyone out there in the Mopar world, know where the Purple, 1971 Hemi GTX 4 Speed car, in now located, and possibly who the owner is?
It's had three different owners since i sold it off back in 2010.
I kept it for 33 years before i sold it.
That's another long story, for another time.
I sold it to a big league collector in Southern California, that had it in his collection for ten years or more.
Then he sold it to someone that i think is named Flanagan, or Finnegan, in what i think was Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, one of the (I) states?
I knew it was put up for auction at one of big national auction houses a few years back, that i thought that it didn't sell at the reserve price, of $350,000 thousand dollars.
I just got a phone call from the guy that i purchased the car from, back in 1977, years ago, saying it has sold at $250,000 thousand dollars.
If that's true, someone new to me, is the current owner.
I would like to know more about that car, since i owned it.
Anyone out there know where it's at?
It's like it fell off the face of the Earth.
You can write me a pm if you wish, and not make it public.
Thank's a lot. Appreciate any information.
Jim V.
hemi71x

https://www.mecum.com/lots/415059/1971-plymouth-hemi-gtx/
Found this on the internet.

Also, this You Tube video, getting me closer,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-igH-W_XCg8

0 105 Read More
Lost & Found, Clubs, Businesses, Jobs
03/23/24 11:32 PM

Helping a friend try and find his original Auto trans for his Bird. RM23R0A172593. any leads or info appreciated.

Thanks Dave
0 91 Read More
03/22/24 12:19 PM
[Linked Image]

For many, traveling Route 66 was a bucket-list trip, and I’d dreamed of hitting the Mother Road for many years. I was thrilled to be turning my dream into a reality when my brother-in-law and I signed up for a guided Route 66 car caravan with Two Lane America in 2020, the same year I turned 66.

0 150 Read More