I wouldn't hate on it to much, let's not forget that this isn't a Chevy design, it's a Mopar design as far as I'm concerned, just like the original small block was (the polysphere's, 318 "A" engines, etc). Even the blocks in our beloved wedge small blocks were originaly designed for canted valve IEIEIEIE design heads (59 degree lifter angle which was kept but is a compromise for a wedge design). It suprises me that it took someone so long to do this cause if you look at it, it really is just a spin off of the original 50's design. Now I'm sure that there will be absolutely no parts interchange and it's probably a clean sheet of paper design, but the similarities, by the sounds of it, are there. Look at the latest and greatest Big Block Chevy heads. Alot of them have no parts interchange with factory stuff and are basically a clean sheet design if you compared them directly, but you don't see Chevy guys belly aching that they aren't "Chevy". I think that as Mopar guys we should be doing back flips that these will be available and can still be considered "Mopar" by design