Hey Guys
I was forwarded this post from Charlie A over @ classracer.com. Great thread thanx for sharing those memories gentlemen.
I have an original LO HemiDart that I've been chasing it's history for the past 10 years. It seems it falls off the planet from 68 through to 1980??- 1982 era. The first known owner was Lou Vignonia who purchased the car in Mt. Kisco, NY. It was purchased from Lou by Tim Hennesey & restored in 1986. Tim sold it in 1990? & went through several owners till I aquired it in 2001. It was believed to have been one of Charlie Castaldo's cars, but has been proved it is not, as his 4 spd car was crashed in E town in 69 & the auto car is accounted for & resides in NY
I started a thread a couple years ago:
http://www.classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=13002&page=188
It has close to 2000 replies & over 300,000 views, but, I am still no closer to knowing this cars history. There's lot's of great info & pictures if you have the time to read it all.
Mark Janaky & several others have put many hours & $$$$ into this for me, but it is still known as the unknown soldier.
I'm hoping that bringing this over to this site might unearth some new info or leads that I can follow up on. I sure would appreciate it.
Here's some pictures of it.

liteweight

68 Hurst LO Hemi Dart 70 hemicuda 4 spd. R code owned since 76 70 GTX 4 spd. 21,000 orig. miles 55 Ford F100 chopped,slammed,bagged & supercharged 96 Ram 2500 4X4 Twin turbo'd Cummins 550hp 1200 ft. lbs tow vehicle