Quote:

Plastic:
My Mega 450 is on the dash in front of the steering wheel in plain veiw, and easy reach. My friends often laugh at how many times they see me changing my delay, or my T-stop timer from the burn-out to staging. Guy in front of me goes red, I add .005 delay everytime...superstition, and puts me at eaze, I HATE redlights. Sun in my eyes, take some out, unexpected cloud cover put some in. Something stupid happens between the burnout and staging I'll add a few because I get amped. I don't determine my delay amount off my previous lights, as much as I do off the in-car DRT tester in the mega 450. I take 3 hits when I'm 4 or 5 cars back everytime, and record those in my logbook. Then compare them to what I do before eliminations. Maybe I'm overthinking it, Maybe not.

so you race a throttle stop, and you change your throttle stop settings through your mega450, and you do this when you think people are playing starting line games with you... so you change the cars set up (let go of some numbers), but you cant change the dial in thats on the boards, gotcha.
do you bracket race a throttle stop?