Gary,

In talking with Lisa at Carlisle, we will be assured of having a tent and parking space. Lisa said they will put a special link on the sign-up page to register specifically with our group. That will also be how Carlisle knows how many A12s to plan for. I'll ask Lisa how we should have owners register if they are calling in or registering by mail. If the car/registration is not tagged as part of the Reunion, then there may not be enough space set aside to accommodate all the cars.

Right now the only other featured group they are planning for is the T/As and AARs. It didn't sound like there were any other 'main event' groups being planned, but its still early and I can't say that for certain.

Thanks also for working on the video/dvd part of this.

One concern that Terry and I had that we discussed yesterday was getting info out to owners who are not on-line. A write-up in each of the major magazines would be great and I hope that that can be accomplished.

I sent out e-mails to all the MOPAR clubs on a very long list I found on-line several months back. I told the club contact in my e-mail what we were planning and asked that they market the Reunion at their club meetings. I also gave the links to the Registry and the Forum. I did not get any responses so wonder what you guys think of printing the flyer and sending one by mail to each club? I could work on that and get my wife to donate some time writing addresses on the flyers . No envelopes, just tri-fold them, tape and stamp them.

I think the major hurdle now is to get hats and shirts made. I know nothing about that business, but maybe Carlisle has vendors who will take on the financial liability of owning the shirts so that we don't get stuck with a bunch of clothing that is not easily sold after the Reunion is over.

All ideas and help are welcome!!!

dstryr, since 1986.