Quote:

yes, dual spal fans (1300cfm each) but due to total lack of room between WP pulley and the rad core(two row aluminum Fluidyne) the fans are mounted up high on the rad. bottom third of rad isn't getting air pulled through it. I think that's my problem. I don't know if I should create some sort of shroud to cover that part of the rad and leave fans where they are or maybe go with the feets mercedes fan that would cover more of the core (I am a bit short on clearance even for that though so i'd have to get creative)

I was running a flowkooler wp with the plate tacked on and I switched it out for a parts store stock replacement. There was no change in performance.. but enough of a hijack here. As much as I'd love to get my issue resolved, it's this guys thread...If you have any suggestions though, please please PM me. Thanks so much. Kevin.

Can you run an aluminum shroud and mount the fans in it, so it pulls from the entire radiator ?
I used this setup in my Torana (Not a Mopar, but you get the idea ) and works very well.
Spal fans as well by the way...

6392518-056(3).JPG (258 downloads)